Salthouse Cottage – ideal for couples, small families and those who want time to please themselves
Salthouse is named after a spectacular expanse of wild salt marsh a few minutes drive along the coast road.
Salthouse Cottage is all on one level so there’s no need to worry about stairs. There is one double bedroom with a sofa bed and plenty of space for a cot too. The small ensuite bathroom has a bath with a shower over it. From the bedroom a door leads to an open-plan living area. Double doors open onto a safely enclosed grassy courtyard and the roof windows make it light and airy. The floorboards are reclaimed from a Victorian school and the lintel of the bedroom door is a chunk of greenheart wood which once once part of a coastal breakwater.
- modern kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, electric oven and safe induction hob
- bathroom with a shower over the bath and heated towel rail
- freesat TV, Wifi (slow rural speed!), iPod dock, radio and CD player
- enclosed grassy courtyard garden with BBQ, table and chairs
- plenty of books, toys, films & games
- local information, maps and tide timetables
- In high season, Christmas and New Year we offer weekly bookings only (Fri-Fri)
- Short breaks are available for the rest of the year (Mon-Fri or Fri-Mon)
- High season (26th Jun-4th Sept) – weekly bookings only
- Mid season (4th Sept-30th Oct + 27th Mar-26th Jun) – short breaks available
- Low season (3oth Oct-27th Mar – except Christmas & New Year) – short breaks available
Rates – We don’t increase our base rates during Half Terms!
(from Jan 2015 – Jan 2016)
- High season: £890 week
- Mid season: £680 per week
- Low season: £470 per week
- Christmas/New Year: £900 - please email to check dates
- Short breaks are from Fri-Mon (3 nights) or from Mon-Fri (4 nights)
- Mid season: £415 for 3 nights Fri-Mon or 4 nights Mon-Fri
- Low season: £310 for 3 nights Fri-Mon or 4 nights Mon-Fri
Book Salthouse Cottage Online Now
To check dates and book, please follow the instructions below. If you have any problems please give Cate or Fergus a call on +44 (0)1263 824 250.