Overstrand Cottage is named after a long sandy beach backed by grassy dunes bright with poppies in summer.
Overstrand is light, fresh and snug when the lamps are lit on a chilly evening. The cottage has two bedrooms, the smaller one leading straight from the master. The bathroom is on the ground floor by the front door so sandy children can leap straight into the bath. Behind the cottage is an enclosed area of lawn and deck overlooking the main garden.
The stairs lead straight into the main bedroom where there is a king-sized double bed and plenty of space for a cot. The smaller second bedroom is off the main one and has a single bed with pull-out truckle which can be raised to full height. Downstairs is the living room, bathroom and a new kitchen with dishwasher and microwave. The washing machine and tumble dryer are hidden in the under stairs cupboard but you are welcome to dry clothes on the line when the sun shines.
- modern kitchen with safe induction hob, microwave, dishwasher etc
- freesat TV, Wifi (slow rural speed!), iPod dock, radio and CD player
- enclosed area of garden
- plenty of books, toys, films & games
- In high season, Christmas and New Year we offer weekly bookings only (Fri-Fri)
- Short breaks are available for the rest of the year (Mon-Fri or Fri-Mon)
- High season (26th Jun-4th September) – weekly bookings only
- Mid season (4th Sept-30th Oct + 27th Mar-26th Jun) – short breaks available
- Low season (30th Oct-27th Mar – except Christmas & New Year) – short breaks available
Rates – We don’t increase our base rates during Half Terms!
(from Jan 2015 – Jan 2016)
- High season: £930 per week
- Mid season: £740 per week
- Low season: £520 per week
- Christmas/New Year: £980 - please email to check dates
- Short breaks are from Fri-Mon (3 nights) or from Mon-Fri (4 nights)
- Mid season: £430 for 3 nights Fri-Mon or 4 nights Mon-Fri
- Low season: £340 for 3 nights Fri-Mon or 4 nights Mon-Fri
Book Overstrand Cottage Online Now
To check dates and book, please follow the instructions below. If you have any problems please give Cate or Fergus a call on +44 (0)1263 824 250.